Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Passion 2012

Well, it has happened. . . we got mixed up on our post dates :) whoooppsss. Savannah and I (Jessica) will pick up back up on kindness, Thursday and Friday. I hope your day is moving along perfectly, but if not here is a "pick me up" just for you: "I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."Psalms 18: 1-2. Do not dwell on what has already happened, keep moving forward with a positive attitude and make the rest of this day great !

 On a different note, I want to share with you about Passion 2012. Passion is a conference that is held in Atlanta, Georgia where tens of thousands university-aged people gather together to worship and strengthen their faith in God. Watch the videos below and see what it is all about, my words will not do this event justice !! I am so excited about this unique event and I hope to see you in Atlanta !!!!! 





Also, perfect timing because tonight there is a live podcast at 9 p.m (livepodcast.268generation.com)



Go to the following website for more information about prices and registration, http://268generation.com/passion2012/#!/register/



Much love to you all !!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment